Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has issued online exam form For December 2022 Term End Examination (TEE) for various courses for final year/ end semester students to be held in December 2022. The December, 2022 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 2nd December 2022 Or conclude on 05/01/2023 IGNOU Exam Form For December 2022 Term End Examination (TEE)
IGNOU Exam Form Important Dates
|IGNOU Exam Form For DExamination Form Start Date||30.09.2022|
|Examination Form Last Date||31.10.2022|
|Examination Form Date With Late Fine of Rs||1100: 01.11.2022 To 15.11.2022cember 2022 Term End Examination (TEE)|
IGNOU Exam Form Examination Fee
|Without Late Fine: Rs||200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/ lab courses)|
|With Late Fine: Rs||200/- per course with Late Fee Rs. 1100|
|Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or ICICI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank|
Important Notes for IGNOU Term End Examination Dec 2022
- The December, 2022 Term-end Examinations of the University is likely to commence from 2nd December 2022 and conclude on 05/01/2023. Online link for submission of the examination form by the students for December-2022 Term-end Examination is now active.
- Hall Ticket for the eligible students will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the and report Hall Ticketat the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket well before the commencement of the examination.
How To Fill Up IGNOU Exam Form
There are following steps for online submission of the examination form and payment of exam fee as follows:
- Select the Regional Centre and Exam Centre code of your choice carefully.
- Exam Centre will be allotted as first come first serve basis. In case the sitting capacity at the chosen exam centre is full, you may opt for the nearest/alternate exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the course(s) for which exams to be written are filled in one attempt, as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/ non availability of sitting capacity at the same exam centre.
- In case the validity of the registration shown as INVALID or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the December, 2022 Term-end Examination is/are not reflected in the drop-down box, you have to contact to Registrar SRD on email [email protected] or over phone no. 011-29571301.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.