Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Invites online application form for recruitment Vacancy Total 139 post of Group B & C as Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician & Respiratory Laboratory Technician. All eligible applicants can apply online through JIPMER Recruitment portal www.jipmer.edu.in Interested Candidates Check the Full Notification Before Apply
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Admit Card Important Dates
|Application Start Date||21-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||11-08-2022|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||25-08-2022|
|Online Examination Date||04-09-2022|
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Admit Card Age Limitation
|Age as on||11.08.2022|
|For Nursing Officer||35 Years|
|For Other Posts||30 Years|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification)|
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Admit Card Application Fee
|For UR/ EWS & OBC Category: Rs||1500/-|
|For SC & ST Category: Rs||1200/-|
|For PWBD Category: Rs||0/–|
|The Application Fee Can Be Paid Via Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Group B and C Posts
(i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. (ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council.
(i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
▶X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy):
- B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
▶X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis):
- B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging center.
▶Respiratory Laboratory Technician:
- B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University with one year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR) Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory
- One year training in Computer Software handling.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Group||Total Post||Age|
|Nursing Officer||B||128||35 Years|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||B||03||30 Years|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||B||06||30 Years|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||C||02||30 Years|
How to Apply for JIPMER Group B and C Posts
- Candidate are go to Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click on “Jobs”.
- Click on Title of “Direct Recruitment of various Gr. B & C posts in JIPMER, Puducherry”.
- After that Click on “Apply Online link”.
- Candidate are read all the advertisement in details and instruction carefully.
- Then fill the Online Application given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Admit Card Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|