National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur Online applications for direct NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Advertisement No. NITD/Estt./01/10/Non-Teaching/2020 to the 50 Posts Superintending Engineer, Deputy Librarian, Senior Scientific / Senior Technical Officer All the candidates who are interested in NITD Vacancy can apply for NIT Durgapur Jobs by 08 January 2021. We have provided an NIT Durgapur Recruitment direct link through the official website www.barc.gov.in NIT Durgapur Non-Teaching 2021 Notification from where you can apply online.
- Notification Date: 09/12/2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19/12/2020.
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 08/01/2021.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For Officers (Sl. No. 01-08) application fee Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable).
- For Non-Officer (Sl. No.-09) application fee Rs. 600/- (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur”.
- Application for more than one post candidates have to submit separate application with the application fee.
- For SC/ST and female candidates application fee: Nil.
- Non-Teaching Pay Rs. 20300 to 32900 Pay level-5 to Pay Level-13 to 175500-205600 (Tentative).
- Minimum Age: 27 years.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
- Written Test / Skilled Test / Personality Test.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Postal Address: Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, P.O. – Durgapur, Dist.-Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, Pin-713209, India.
- Job Location: Durgapur (West Bengal).