RRB Group D 2020 exam dates for Computer-Based Test (CBT) have been announced. The CBT will be conducted from December 15 onwards. RRB Group D recruitment exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for Level-I posts such as Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant Pointsman. RRC Level 1 exam is conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs). A total of 62907 vacancies will be filled through RRB Group D. Selected candidates will be posted in 16 railway zones.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th February 2018. (28th February 2018)
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th March 2018. (31st March 2018).
- Link for Modification of Invalid Photograph (closes at 23.59 hrs. of 28/07/2018).
- CBT Exam Date: 15 December 2020.
- Candidates should have a passed 10th class, ITI, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 33 years.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.:- 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/ Transgender/Minorities/Ex-SM/EBC Candidate Application Fee:- Rs.250/
- Please go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.