Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will be issue Sarkari Result RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 for the first phase CBT for 35208 vacancies under Advance Number-RRB/CEN/1/2019 Exam Date of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). RRB NTPC 2020 Admit Card will be released in December 2020 for the exam.
RRB NTPC Exam 2020 Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class (Intermediate Exam) with 50% Marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
RRB NTPC Admit Card Sarkari Result 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Out: 28/02/2019.
- Application Begin 01/03/2019.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/03/2019.
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 05/04/2019.
- Last Date Final Submit: 12/04/2019.
- Last Date Update Post Preference: 30/04/2019.
- Form Status Available: 24/07/2019.
- Exam Date: 15 December 2020 (Tentative).
- Admit Card- Available on Before 4 Day of Exam.
- Application Status Link: 21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
Stages of RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
- RRB NTPC CBT 1 Admit Card: The admit card for this stage is issued to the registered candidates for all posts.
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card: The admit card for the second stage is issued to candidates qualifying the first stage by securing the qualifying marks.
- RRB NTPC Admit card 2020 for CBAT: CBAT is conducted only for the posts of Station Master & Traffic Assistant.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 for this stage is issued based on the candidate’s performance in 2nd Stage CBT.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 for Typing Skill Test: The typing skill test is conducted for the posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, and Senior Time Keeper.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 33 Years.
- General / OBC Fee: 500/- (Rs. 400/- Refunded After Appear Stage I Exam).
- SC / ST / PH: 250/- (Rs. 250/- Refunded After Appear Stage I Exam).
- Female All Category: 250/- (Rs. 250/- Refunded After Appear Stage I Exam).
- For Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist. Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 19000/-.
- For Commercial cum Ticket Clerk post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 21700/-.
- For Traffic Assistant post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 25500/-.
- For Commercial Apprentice, Station Master post pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 35400/-.
- For Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice pay scale Rs 7th CPC Initial pay Rs. 29200/-.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Advt No-RRB/CEN/1/2019.
- Total: 35277 Post
Name of the post:-
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 4319 Post
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 760 Post
- Junior Time Keeper: 17 Post
- Trains Clerk: 592 Post
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 4940 Post
- Grand Total 10628 Post
- Total Vacancies (All RRBs): 10628 Post
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 1st March 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
|Application Status Link Available: 21 to 30 September 2020||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Application Status Notification||Click Here|
|RRB NTPC Exam Information||Click Here|