Tamil Nadu Air Force Rally Bharti 2020 for unmarried male Indian /Nepalese Citizens AirmenGroup Y Vacancy. (Non-Technical trades) except education instructor trade will be held at Indira Gandhi Sports Complex, Puducherry. Pre-registration of unmarried male candidate Indian Air Force Group Y Recruitment Rally in Tamil Nadu will start at 1100 hrs on 27 November 2020 and Indian Air Force rally in Tamil Nadu on 28 November 2020 at the official website of Tamil Nadu Indian Air Force Rally Bharti 2020 at airmenselection.cdac.in Will close at 1700.
Tamil Nadu Air Force Important Date
|Online Pre-Registration Starting Date for the Rally Date||27/11/2020 to 28/11/2020.|
|Exam Date: GROUP Y (Physical Fitness Test, Written Test, Adaptability Test – 1 & Adaptability Test – 2)||10/12/2020 to 13/12/2020, 15/12/2020 to 18/12/2020|
Tamil Nadu Air Force Age Limit
Candidates born between 17/01/2000 and 30/12/2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the recruitment rally.
Tamil Nadu Air Force Eligibility
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class XII or equivalent examination OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Tamil Nadu Air Force Pay Details
- Tamil Nadu Indian Air Force Airmen (Group Y –Technical) pay Rs. 14600/- per month on training shall be paid. After completion of the training, Rs. 33100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) will be provided
Tamil Nadu Air Force Selection Process
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Tamil Nadu Air Force How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.