Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Darbhanga Has Issued Online Written Examination Syllabus Pattern of Entrance Test For Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED)-2022 For Regular Or Distance Or Shiksha Shastri 2 Years Course For The Session 2022-24 Bihar CET B.Ed. Syllabus In PDF 2022- cetbed lnmu
CET-B.Ed.-2022 shall be of two hours duration. Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet. Candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
The Question Booklet shall have 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark. The maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120. OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
★ Qestion Type:- OMR Based Objective Type
★ Examination Duration:- 2 Hours
★ Total Question:- 120
★ Total Marks:- 120
Pattern of Entrance Test
|General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching – Learning|
Environment in Schools
CET-B.Ed. Syllabus ( According To 2020 Prospectus )
General English Comprehension
• Fill in the Blanks, • Antonyms/ Synonyms, • Idioms & Phrases, • Spelling Error, • One word Substitution.
2. सामान्य हिंदी
• संधि /समास, • उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, • रस/ छन्द/ अलंकार, • मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/ कहावतें, • अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, • गद्यांश, • रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति , • व्याकरण, • पया र्यवाची/ विपरीतार्थक शब्द
3. Logical & Analytical Reasoning
• Syllogism Statement and Arguments, • Statement and Assumptions, • Statement and and Courses of, • Action Statement and Conclusions, • Deriving Conclusion, • Assertion and Reason, • Punch lines, • Situation Reaction Tests, • Cause and Effect, • Analytical Reasoning.
4. General Awareness
• History Geography, • Polity, • Question related to social Issue, • General Science, • Five-year plan, • Current Affairs, • Other Miscellaneous question.
5. Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
• Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
• Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
• Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
• Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
• Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
• Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for CET-B.Ed. 2022 (Cut Off)
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category||35%|
|For SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates||30%|
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|