Bihar Civil Court Stenographer Syllabus has issued online written Test Syllabus Or Examination Schemes for recruitment post of Stenographer. Applicant can download syllabus in PDF format Interested candidates Bihar Civil Court Stenographer Syllabus 2022 Check the full notification carefully, before applying online
Selection Procedure of Bihar Civil Court Stenographer
The recruitment course of shall comprise of three levels Preliminary Test, Written Test, Stenography Test and viva Test.
- Preliminary Test: The committee might manage preliminary take a look at on the idea of a number of selection goal questions for screening the candidates, relying upon the variety of candidates making use of for the publish.
- Written Test (90 Marks) and Stenography Test: The written take a look at shall comprise of descriptive and goal sort questions.
- Interview (10 Marks)
Bihar Civil Court Stenographer Written Test Syllabus
The written take a look at shall include the next topics: –
- English Language and Grammar (25 Marks):- Common errors, Fill within the Blanks, Synonyms / Antonyms, Spelling / Detecting mis-spelt phrases, Idioms & Phrases, One phrase substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice, Verbs, Shuffling of Sentences Parts.
- Hindi Language and Grammar (25 Marks):- Antonyms / Synonyms, General Sentence Correction Check, Proverbs and Idioms, One Word as an alternative of Many Words.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (10 Marks):- In this part questions will probably be primarily based on History, Civics, Geography, Everyday Science, Constitution of India, Legal Terminology.
- Mathematics of Matriculation Standard (10 Marks):- The take a look at shall comprise questions on matter viz. BODMAS, Simple Calculations, Problem primarily based on Time and Distance, Time and Work, Calculation of Simple / Compound Interest, Ration and Proportion.
- Basic Computer Science (20 Marks):- History of Computers, Fundamental of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basic of Hardware and Software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating System fundamentals, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and Power-Point), Internet phrases and providers, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses.
NOTE:- The minimal qualifying marks will probably be 40% within the written examination
|Sl. no.||Test Name||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Standard|
|1||Shorthand Skill Test in English||25||95% Typing|
|2||Shorthand Skill Test in Hindi||25||95% Typing|
|3||Computer Typing Test in English||15||90% Accuracy|
|4||Computer Typing Test in Hindi||15||90% Accuracy|
|5||Computer Proficiency Test||10||–|
- The Computer Proficiency Test shall be to evaluate data of candidate about M.S. Word, M.S. Excel, Internet Surfing expertise.
- The Speed / Proficiency of the candidate shall be examined on the standards as laid down in Schedule ‘A’ of the Rules, which is supplied as – Shorthand – 80 wpm in English and 60 wpm in Hindi (solely 5% mistake shall be admissible) and Typing 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here To Download Syllabus|
|Apply Online||For Bihar Civil Court Stenographer|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|