Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus, Sample Question Paper 2022 has released online Syllabus, Examination Pattern & Sample Question Papers for Computer Based Examination For Recruitment Post of Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus, Sample Question Paper 2022 Download latest Syllabus & Sample Question Papers in PDF format
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Mode of Selection
Merit list will be prepared based on performance in written examination, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test. Merit List for Agniveer (MR) – male candidates will be based on state-wise merit and the cut off marks for issue of call up letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state. Merit list for Agniveer (MR) – female candidates will be based on all India merit.
Navy MR Agniveer Written Test Details
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus of Examination 2022
Section A: Science And Mathematics
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Heat, Temperature, metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Section B: General Awareness
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus Important Links
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Download Sample Question Papers||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|